Our Unscented Moisturizing Argan Shampoo deeply hydrates your hair and scalp to achieve luscious, healthy hair.
- Best for normal to dry/damaged hair
- Sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed infuses strands with 65+ vitamins and minerals.
- Argan oil helps hair maintain healthy moisture and shine.
- NaPCA amino acids hydrate and protect hair and scalp from environmental toxins
- Hyaluronic acid penetrates deep to nourish scalp and build healthy, lustrous hair strands
- Safe for all hair types, including color-treated hair.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- Gluten Free and Paraben Free.
- Bottle is 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- 12 fl. oz.
Of the 25,000+ seaweed species, we chose organic, sustainably harvested, Maine bladderwrack seaweed for its powerful properties. You can find this amazing seaweed across our full product line. Some of its key benefits are:
- Nutrient rich with 65+ vitamins, minerals and amino acids to rejuvenate to skin and hair
- Detoxifying: Iodine levels in bladderwrack seaweed help the skin’s natural detoxification process to flush environmental toxins and heavy metals
- Anti-inflammatory: Fucoidan and phlorotannin, two bioactives in bladderwrack seaweed, have been shown in numerous studies to reduce redness and irritation in inflamed skin
- Moisturizing: An abundance of amino acids help to increase hydration and improve skin elasticity, which reduces the signs of aging
- Conditioning: Vitamins A, Beta-Carotene, B1, B12, C, E and K naturally condition and promote healthy hair
- Smoothing: Increases microcirculation to aid the body in shedding excess fluids to reduce the appearance of cellulite
Aloe is a succulent plant grown throughout the world. Aloe’s long green leaves contain aloe gel, which has been used for thousands of years to heal wounds and moisturize, soothe and soften skin. Today, aloe is used in many products, including cosmetics, skin lotions, moisturizers, burn gels and sunscreens. Aloe contains over 75 active constituents, including vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acids, natural sugars and agents which have anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
Our Argan Oil comes from Morocco, where it is extracted from the nuts of the indigenous argania spinosa tree, one of the rarest trees on Earth. Argan Oil is revered worldwide for its moisturizing, repairing and soothing properties. Rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and squalene, our organic Argan Oil from Morocco is known worldwide for its moisturizing and soothing properties for skin and hair.
NaPCA, an amino acid naturally found in the skin, allows dry scalp and hair strands to absorb and retain moisture, which is the key to healthy hydration of hair and skin. NaPCA also protects the scalp and hair from dry and damaging environmental influences.
Hyaluronic acid penetrates deep to moisturize and nourish skin and hair. Hyaluronic acid, from potato starch, hydrates and plumps the skin and acts as a natural moisture barrier. It helps to keep skin soft and hydrated, while promoting the appearance of smoother, healthier skin.
Synthesized from vegetable sources, Pro-Vitamin B5 is a natural addition to shampoo and conditioner formulas to strengthen hair and reduce split ends. Its properties include its ability to provide deep hydration, and to keep hair soft, smooth and healthy.
Vitamin E constitutes a family of 8 antioxidants, which include 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps protect cells against damage caused by free radicals.