Our Exfoliating Detox Scrubs combine nutrient-rich bladderwrack seaweed with French clay and coffee extract to purify and exfoliate for softer, smoother-looking skin.
- Orange, Eucalyptus & Cedar essential oil blend
- Best for those who want a luxurious scrub to improve the look and feel of skin.
- Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals naturally detoxifies and promotes skin elasticity.
- Antioxidant-rich green coffee bean extract helps to detoxify and protect skin against damaging free radicals.
- Mineral-rich French clay helps to purify skin and wash away toxins and impurities.
- Detoxifying green tea extract, rich in potent antioxidants, protects and moisturizes.
- Walnut Shells gently exfoliate skin to help remove dead skin and rough patches.
- Alternate with our Purifying Detox Body Wash. Follow with our Firming Detox Cream.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- Gluten Free and Paraben Free.
- 6 fl. oz.
Of the 25,000+ seaweed species, we chose organic, sustainably harvested, Maine bladderwrack seaweed for its powerful properties. You can find this amazing seaweed across our full product line. Some of its key benefits are:
- Nutrient rich with 65+ vitamins, minerals and amino acids to rejuvenate to skin and hair
- Detoxifying: Iodine levels in bladderwrack seaweed help the skin’s natural detoxification process to flush environmental toxins and heavy metals
- Anti-inflammatory: Fucoidan and phlorotannin, two bioactives in bladderwrack seaweed, have been shown in numerous studies to reduce redness and irritation in inflamed skin
- Moisturizing: An abundance of amino acids help to increase hydration and improve skin elasticity, which reduces the signs of aging
- Conditioning: Vitamins A, Beta-Carotene, B1, B12, C, E and K naturally condition and promote healthy hair
- Smoothing: Increases microcirculation to aid the body in shedding excess fluids to reduce the appearance of cellulite
Green coffee bean extract is derived from unroasted green coffee beans. Antioxidant-rich, green coffee bean extract helps to eliminate the body's toxins and promote skin cell regeneration. These two effects result in visibly firmer skin and help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Cold-pressed from the fruit and pulp of the olive tree, olive oil conditions and nourishes the skin. Olive oil is rich in amino acids (oleic and palmitic) and a vegetable source of squalene. Olive oil is a natural moisturizer and exfoliator, helping both scalp and skin to reduce flaking and stay naturally hydrated.