Heat Care Shampoo - Lime Papaya
Immerse your strands in revitalizing hydration.
Immerse your strands in revitalizing hydration. This restorative shampoo with sea buckthorn and chia seed extract, both rich in essential fatty acids, moisturizes and nourishes heat-damaged hair. Vitamin C-rich kakadu plum, an excellent source of antioxidants and polyphenols, helps your locks thrive against environmental damage.
- Sustainably harvested Atlantic seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals nourishes and detoxifies.
- Sea buckthorn hydrates and supports hair affected by oxidative stress.
- Kakadu plum, high in vitamin C, supports hair against free radical damage.
- Chia seed extract, rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, helps hair retain moisture and reinforces its protective barrier.
- Pro-vitamin B5 balances and hydrates.
- Safe for all hair types, including color treated hair.
- Lime papaya scent.
- Leaping Bunny certified, cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, paraben free.
- 12 fl. oz.
How to Use
Apply to wet hair and massage, focusing on the roots. Rinse thoroughly. Use daily or as needed. Safe for color treated hair.
Aqua/Water/Eau with Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed) and Chlorella Vulgaris (Algae) Extracts, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Ectoin, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, Trehalose, Astaxanthin, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Ethyl Linoleate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Potassium Sorbate, Carica Papaya Extract, Sorbitan Oleate, Ethyl Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Fragrance, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil. *Organic ingredient