Our deeply penetrating and smoothing Body Cream is rich and moisturizing, absorbs easily and helps to replenish skin all day long.
- Best for those who want a deeply moisturizing and instantly absorbing body cream
- Nutrient-rich bladderwrack seaweed detoxifies, hydrates and replenishes skin
- Hyaluronic acid locks in moisture while strengthening the skin’s natural barrier
- Argan oil, rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, naturally comforts dry, troubled skin
- Shea butter and aloe vera hydrate and soften skin
- Other nourishing, protective ingredients include Hawaiian kukui oil, MSM and cocoa seed butter
- Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- Gluten Free and Paraben Free.
- 6 fl. oz.
Of the 25,000+ seaweed species, we chose organic, sustainably harvested, Maine bladderwrack seaweed for its powerful properties. You can find this amazing seaweed across our full product line. Some of its key benefits are:
- Nutrient rich with 65+ vitamins, minerals and amino acids to rejuvenate to skin and hair
- Detoxifying: Iodine levels in bladderwrack seaweed help the skin’s natural detoxification process to flush environmental toxins and heavy metals
- Anti-inflammatory: Fucoidan and phlorotannin, two bioactives in bladderwrack seaweed, have been shown in numerous studies to reduce redness and irritation in inflamed skin
- Moisturizing: An abundance of amino acids help to increase hydration and improve skin elasticity, which reduces the signs of aging
- Conditioning: Vitamins A, Beta-Carotene, B1, B12, C, E and K naturally condition and promote healthy hair
- Smoothing: Increases microcirculation to aid the body in shedding excess fluids to reduce the appearance of cellulite
Shea butter contains essential fatty acids (linoleic and palmitic) and natural antioxidants (Vitamins A and E). Shea butter is revered for its skin conditioning and rejuvenating properties. Shea butter is expressed from the pit of the shea fruit found in the African Butyrospermum parkii tree.
Our Argan Oil comes from Morocco, where it is extracted from the nuts of the indigenous argania spinosa tree, one of the rarest trees on Earth. Rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and squalene, Argan Oil is revered worldwide for its moisturizing, repairing and soothing properties.
Our pure Kukui Oil is rich in essential fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and linoleic), and antioxidants in the form of Vitamins A, C, and E. Kukui oil is a potent natural moisturizer that helps to create a protective shield that locks in moisture and also soothe irritated skin. Brought to Hawaii by early Polynesian settlers, the kukui nut tree is so embedded in Hawaiian culture that it is the state tree of Hawaii.
A naturally-occurring form of sulfur, MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane) is antioxidant rich with properties that nourish and protect skin. It is said to support healthy joint functioning while softening and smoothing skin.
Hyaluronic acid penetrates deep to moisturize and nourish skin and hair. Hyaluronic acid, from potato starch, hydrates and plumps the skin and acts as a natural moisture barrier. It helps to keep skin soft and hydrated, while promoting the appearance of smoother, healthier skin.
Vitamin E constitutes a family of 8 antioxidants, which include 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps protect cells against damage caused by free radicals.
Our essential oils are steamed or water-distilled from the leaves, stems, flowers, bark or roots to extract the essence or aroma of the plant. We use eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender, citrus ad vanilla for their scent and added beneficial properties to relax and invigorate the senses.