Detox Body Soap
Hold the ocean in the palm of your hand.
Hold the ocean in the palm of your hand. Sustainably harvested Atlantic seaweed and purifying charcoal exfoliate and moisturize for smoother, firmer-looking skin.
- Sustainably harvested Atlantic seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals nourishes and detoxifies.
- Charcoal powder washes away dirt, toxins and impurities on the skin's surface to help purify and cleanse the skin.
- Antioxidant-rich Arabica coffee gently exfoliates and improves skin's texture.
- Hawaiian kukui oil, coconut oil and sunflower oil hydrate and nourish skin.
- Leaping Bunny certified, cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, paraben free.
- Best for those who want an exfoliating bar soap to improve the appearance of skin.
- 3.75 oz bar.
How to Use
Massage over wet skin in the bath or shower. Rinse clean. Use daily or as needed to cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate skin.
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Coffee Arabica (Coffee) Bean, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed)*, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Powder, Aleurites Moluccanus (Kukui) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Sodium Gluconate, Charcoal Powder. *Organic ingredient
Detox Body Soap
Packed full of nutrients including coffee and cinnamon, it’s more than a soap it’s a spa treatment at home that leaves your skin soft and your senses exhilarated!
No overpowering smell
Cannot be without this soap. Amazing in removing dead skin. My skin feels so soft.
I love this body bar so much. It smells good and really works great. I use it on my face as well as my body and I love it.
My favorite soap, I just stocked up to be sure I don’t run out. Exfoliates and cleans.
Scintillating exfoliatingly brief review of seaweed soap
I love this soap! No better way to feel REALLY clean than a hot shower with a bar of this. My girlfriend says I smell "like a Crayola crayon" after using it. No idea what that means but she clearly likes it so that's fine with me.