Our Smoothing Argan Conditioner tames and protects tresses to achieve sleek, shiny, manageable hair.
- Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed infuses strands with 65+ vitamins and minerals.
- Argan oil helps hair maintain healthy moisture and shine.
- Borage oil with Omega-6 helps to soften and protect hair.
- Broccoli seed oil with Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Omega-9 helps to create smoother, silkier-looking strands.
- Leaping Bunny Certified, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free, 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle.
- Use daily or as needed.
- Best for those who want to smooth curly, frizzy or flyaway hair.
- 12 fl. oz.
- Orders up to $24.99 = $5.99 (additional fee for HI and AK).
- Orders greater than $25 will be shipped free of charge (additional fee for HI and AK).
ReturnsWe genuinely believe in our products and stand behind them 100%. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from SeaweedBathCo.com for any reason, we will provide a full refund. If your purchase was made online, please contact us at info@SeaweedBathCo.com or call 1-877-317-3106. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the return policies of The Seaweed Bath Co. products that are not purchased directly through www.SeaweedBathCo.com.
How To Use
Shipping & Returns
Super soft hair smells like a smoothie
I used with the Seaweed shampoo to match scents and I love how my hair smells. The conditioner didn’t FEEL smooth running through my hair but it definitely works. I left it in for a few minutes. My hair feels light, soft, and moisturized. I can’t stop smelling my hair!
I enjoy using it. I use it as a leave in conditioner and it works just fine for my curly hair medium thick hair.
The Citrus vanilla Smoothing shampoo and conditioner combo is a wonderful product! My hair is soft, shiny and seems overall healthier! thank you for what I believe is a a 5 star product!!
BEST CONDITIONER I'VE EVER USED
I have fine, frizzy, wavy hair that's been impossible to manage. I've tried top-of-the-line products, all-natural products, even the low-budget brands that had gotten good reviews, but none of them seemed to work. Well, I finally ran out of my last low-budget bottle and decided to give The Seaweed Bath Co. a try--AND I'M SO GLAD THAT I DID! This conditioner is amazing. It hydrates and smooths my hair without weighing it down or leaving residue. I love it!! Highly recommend this line.
Very good service
Very good service. It was by a mistanke returned to the store. But as soon I wrote to the service department the reacted and send me immediately some new and apologised.