Active Defense SPF 50 Sport
- $ 16.99
- $ 16.99
SULFATE, PARABEN & GLUTEN FREE
WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS
A lightweight, broad-spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen that provides long-lasting sun protection and hydration to nourish your face and body for every activity. As both a physical and chemical sunscreen, this sheer, non-greasy formula absorbs easily and blends in clear.
- Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals helps protect skin against harmful UV rays.
- Aloe, rich in beta-carotene and vitamins C and E, soothes sun-drenched skin.
- Watermelon extract, rich in vitamin C, amino acids and lycopene, is a powerful antioxidant that's great for sun-damaged skin.
- Green tea, rich in antioxidants, helps protect skin from damaging UV rays and free radicals.
- Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil and Avocado Oil nourish and hydrate skin.
- Natural, tropical scent featuring notes of melon, fresh grass and neroli.
- Water resistant for 80 minutes.
- Non Nano, Leaping Bunny Certified, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free.
- 3.4 fl. oz.
How to use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; Immediately after towel drying; At least every two hours.
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Green Tea Extract
Active Ingredients: Octocrylene (10.0%), Zinc Oxide (8.5%), Octisalate (5.0%)
Inactive Ingredients: Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter), Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Natural Fragrance, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tridecyl Salicylate, Water, Xanthan Gum.
FOR BEST RESULTS USE WITH
I was a bit nervous about putting this sunscreen on my face. Most chemical sunscreens, and I have tried many, are too irritating for my facial skin. After trying it on my hands and arms, and liking it, the next day I tried it on my face. It went on after washing with a mild non-soap facial cleanser, applying a gentle hyaluronic acid gel & letting it dry, applying a gentle antioxidant serum & letting it dry, and lastly, applying 'Rosacare' HydroGel & letting it dry. Stayed away from eyes and mouth. Used a tinted mineral-only eye sunscreen around the eyes and Vanicream lip protectant/Sunscreen on the lips. I wear a light coverage creamy powder foundation and it went on beautifully over all those layers. Letting each layer dry is key. I do not wear full-coverage cream or liquid foundations so cannot review the sunscreen's performance with them.