Clear Guard SPF 40 Sport
- $ 16.99
Goes on clear to to keep your skin protected and hydrated while you play.
- $ 16.99
SULFATE, PARABEN & GLUTEN FREE
WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS
An ultra-nourishing, broad-spectrum SPF 40 sunscreen spray that goes on clear to to keep your skin protected and hydrated while you play.
- Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals helps protect skin against harmful UV rays.
- Aloe, rich in beta-carotene and vitamins C and E, soothes sun-drenched skin.
- Green tea, rich in antioxidants, helps protect skin from damaging UV rays and free radicals.
- Coconut Oil and Vitamin E nourish and hydrate skin.
- Natural, tropical scent featuring notes of melon, fresh grass and neroli.
- Air-powered spray for easy application.
- Non Nano, Leaping Bunny Certified, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free.
- 6 fl. oz.
How to use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; Immediately after towel drying; At least every two hours.
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Green Tea Extract
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3.0%), Octisalate (5.0%), Octocrylene (10.0%)
Inactive Ingredients: Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed) Extract, Methyl Abietate, Natural Fragrance, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, SD-Alcohol 40B, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tridecyl Salicylate.
FOR BEST RESULTS USE WITH
This is my new go-to sunscreen and I won’t go back! Easy to apply, little to no scent, doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin even a little bit, and saves me from burning in the sun. Everything I need in a sunscreen!
I already left a review for the 30 SPF in which I said it was the best sunscreen I've ever owned. Well this is the best spray-on sunscreen I've ever owned. I just spent hours at a lake in direct sunlight, and I didn't burn at all using this. It smells great, sprays on easily, and my skin feels very moisturized now! I will never buy another brand of sunscreen again.