Our calming and cleansing Body Wash has a moisturizing lather that leaves skin feeling hydrated, refreshed and renewed.
- Best for those who want a deeply moisturizing body wash to calm, cleanse and nourish skin
- Lathering formula is versatile for use as a shaving gel
- Nutrient-rich bladderwrack seaweed extract detoxifies, hydrates and replenishes skin
- Antimicrobial neem oil protects and moisturizes all skin types, including dry, cracked skin
- Antioxidant-rich spirulina (blue-green algae) cleanses and purifies skin
- Hawaiian kukui oil, coconut oil and aloe vera nourish, hydrate and soften skin
- Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- Gluten Free and Paraben Free.
- Bottle is 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- 12 fl. oz.
Of the 25,000+ seaweed species, we chose organic, sustainably harvested, Maine bladderwrack seaweed for its powerful properties. You can find this amazing seaweed across our full product line. Some of its key benefits are:
- Nutrient rich with 65+ vitamins, minerals and amino acids to rejuvenate to skin and hair
- Detoxifying: Iodine levels in bladderwrack seaweed help the skin’s natural detoxification process to flush environmental toxins and heavy metals
- Anti-inflammatory: Fucoidan and phlorotannin, two bioactives in bladderwrack seaweed, have been shown in numerous studies to reduce redness and irritation in inflamed skin
- Moisturizing: An abundance of amino acids help to increase hydration and improve skin elasticity, which reduces the signs of aging
- Conditioning: Vitamins A, Beta-Carotene, B1, B12, C, E and K naturally condition and promote healthy hair
- Smoothing: Increases microcirculation to aid the body in shedding excess fluids to reduce the appearance of cellulite
Aloe is a succulent plant grown throughout the world. Aloe’s long green leaves contain aloe gel, which has been used for thousands of years to heal wounds and moisturize, soothe and soften skin. Today, aloe is used in many products, including cosmetics, skin lotions, moisturizers, burn gels and sunscreens. Aloe contains over 75 active constituents, including vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acids, natural sugars and agents which have anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, coconut oil can soften and restore skin. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which protects hair and provides moisture to help revitalize dry, dull hair.
Neem Oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of the Neem Tree. Neem Oil has been the go-to herb for over 5,000 years for red, hot, or challenged skin conditions. Neem Oil is naturally rich in essential fatty acids that soothe and nourish the skin. It also protects and moisturizes dry, cracking skin.
Our pure Kukui Oil is rich in essential fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and linoleic), and antioxidants in the form of Vitamins A, C, and E. Kukui oil is a potent natural moisturizer that helps to create a protective shield that locks in moisture and also soothe irritated skin. Brought to Hawaii by early Polynesian settlers, the kukui nut tree is so embedded in Hawaiian culture that it is the state tree of Hawaii.
Blue green algae, also known as Spirulina, is high in Vitamins B1, B2, B3, copper, iron, magnesium, potassium and all of the essential amino acids. Its antioxidant rich and anti-inflammatory properties help to nourish all skin types and calm sensitive, irritated skin.
Cold-pressed from the fruit and pulp of the olive tree, olive oil conditions and nourishes the skin. Olive oil is rich in amino acids (oleic and palmitic) and a vegetable source of squalene. Olive oil is a natural moisturizer and exfoliator, helping both scalp and skin to reduce flaking and stay naturally hydrated.
Our essential oils are steamed or water-distilled from the leaves, stems, flowers, bark or roots to extract the essence or aroma of the plant. We use eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender, citrus ad vanilla for their scent and added beneficial properties to relax and invigorate the senses.