- Our mission is to provide the highest quality, most effective products crafted from gentle, nourishing ingredients.
- We strive to inspire and better the lives of our customers by improving their health, protecting the environment and supporting the communities around us.
- We take pride in empowering customers with sensitive skin to find relief and take control of their skin.
- We consistently look to evolve and innovate, while always remembering who we are and where we came from.
- We support local businesses and small suppliers, but still think globally.
- We measure our success in lives impacted by our team and our products.
A Life's Journey
Basking in the ocean does more than soothe the spirit — it soothes the skin. But, how can we bring the ocean’s bounty into everyday life? That’s the question that launched a life’s journey.
Seaweed Bath Co. was born from the belief that healthy hydration is the basis of true beauty. While on a mission to soothe my own dry, psoriasis-prone skin, I discovered the natural wonder of bladderwrack seaweed. Steeped in the ocean’s nutrient-rich waters — and a natural inflammation fighter — this wild brown seaweed has the power to revitalize stressed skin of all types.
Today, alongside my wife Allison, I craft skin-loving, seaweed-based formulas just bursting with beauty-enhancing hydration. Sustainably hand-harvested from cold, mineral-rich waters off the coast of Maine, our certified organic seaweed brings the ocean’s bounty to your bath. We blend it with pure Neem and Hawaiian Kukui oils for vitamin E and essential fatty acids — from oleic to linoleic and linolenic — plus natural anti-bacterial and emollient protection.
My sensitive skin is simply delighted. Meanwhile, Allison swears by the way seaweed encourages elasticity, restores resilience, and brings out the best in her lovely, normal skin. Whatever skin you’re in, we invite you to dive into our all natural, ocean-inspired line — every day!
- Adam Grossman
Our cosmetic products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent skin diseases.