Hydrating Nourishing Sea Salt Bath - Eucalyptus & Peppermint
- $ 3.99
Our Sea Salt Bath (formerly Hydrating Seaweed Bath) with enhanced aromatherapy hydrates and nourishes skin with the powerful benefits of the ocean.
- $ 3.99
SULFATE, PARABEN & GLUTEN FREE
WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Our Sea Salt Bath with enhanced aromatherapy hydrates and nourishes skin with the powerful benefits of the ocean.
- Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals helps detox, replenish and calm skin.
- Sea salt crystals hydrate, soothe and nourish skin.
- Argan oil, rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, naturally comforts dry, troubled skin.
- Hawaiian Kukui oil, rich in oleic, linoleic and linolenic acids, is a natural, nourishing moisturizer.
- Leaping Bunny Certified, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free.
- Use for 1-2 baths.
- Best for those who want to restore and soothe skin with the powerful nutrients of the ocean.
- 2 oz packet.
How to use
Shake well prior to opening. Empty contents of pouch (half of contents for Children 12 & under) into running water in the bathtub. Swirl with hand. Upon carefully exiting bath, allow the oils to absorb into skin. Rinse the bathtub after use.
Dead Sea Salt
Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Oil.
FOR BEST RESULTS USE WITH
I love baths, but they usually leave my skin dry so I slather on lotion after. This product surprised me! It lived up to its name. I loved the feeling of my skin after the bath - not greasy, but I did not need to apply lotion. I love the smell of the eucalyptus and it does mask the seaweed smell pretty well. Be prepared to wash the tub for sure, but if you want your dry skin to feel great after a bath, this delivers.
Feels amazing after taking a bath with this, as if I went to a spa or a hot spring. Great way to pamper yourself. If you don’t like the smell of seaweed, the smell may bother you a bit. I love that I smell the natural ingredient.
Loved the feel while in the tub and my skin after
I love this product. It’s amazing. The only thing is that I wish the invigorating smell in the package stayed in the bath. Once the water runs, the amazing smell does subside.
Great stuff! Love the smell! Brightens up my body and I feel like my body is rejuvenating when I use it.