Our Firming Detox Creams deeply moisturize and detoxify for smoother, firmer-looking skin.
- Lemongrass essential oil blend
- Same formula as our Detox Cellulite Cream. New scent.
- Best for those who want an emollient body cream that helps to improve skin appearance and feel.
- Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals naturally detoxifies and promotes skin elasticity.
- Antioxidant-rich green coffee bean extract helps to detoxify and protect the skin against damaging free radicals.
- Detoxifying green tea extract, rich in potent antioxidants, protects and moisturizes.
- Hyaluronic acid locks in moisture while strengthening the skin’s natural barrier.
- Hawaiian kukui oil and aloe vera hydrate and nourish skin.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- Gluten Free and Paraben Free.
- 6 oz.
Of the 25,000+ seaweed species, we chose organic, sustainably harvested, Maine bladderwrack seaweed for its powerful properties. You can find this amazing seaweed across our full product line. Some of its key benefits are:
- Nutrient rich with 65+ vitamins, minerals and amino acids to rejuvenate to skin and hair
- Detoxifying: Iodine levels in bladderwrack seaweed help the skin’s natural detoxification process to flush environmental toxins and heavy metals
- Anti-inflammatory: Fucoidan and phlorotannin, two bioactives in bladderwrack seaweed, have been shown in numerous studies to reduce redness and irritation in inflamed skin
- Moisturizing: An abundance of amino acids help to increase hydration and improve skin elasticity, which reduces the signs of aging
- Conditioning: Vitamins A, Beta-Carotene, B1, B12, C, E and K naturally condition and promote healthy hair
- Smoothing: Increases microcirculation to aid the body in shedding excess fluids to reduce the appearance of cellulite
Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, coconut oil can soften the skin, restore vitality and penetrate the skin's lipid barrier to help heal underlying skin damage. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which penetrates the hair shaft to strengthen and protect hair from within, providing moisture and revitalizing dry, dull hair.
Our pure Kukui Oil is rich in essential fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and linoleic), and antioxidants in the form of Vitamins A, C, and E. Kukui oil is a potent natural moisturizer that helps to create a protective shield that locks in moisture and also soothe irritated skin. Brought to Hawaii by early Polynesian settlers, the kukui nut tree is so embedded in Hawaiian culture that it is the state tree of Hawaii.
Aloe is a succulent plant grown throughout the world. Aloe’s long green leaves contain aloe gel, which has been used for thousands of years to heal wounds and moisturize, soothe and soften skin. Today, aloe is used in many products, including cosmetics, skin lotions, moisturizers, burn gels and sunscreens. Aloe contains over 75 active constituents, including vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acids, natural sugars and agents which have anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
Shea butter contains essential fatty acids (linoleic and palmitic) and natural antioxidants (Vitamins A and E). Shea butter is revered for its skin conditioning and rejuvenating properties. Shea butter is expressed from the pit of the shea fruit found in the African Butyrospermum parkii tree.
Hyaluronic acid penetrates deep to moisturize and nourish skin and hair. Hyaluronic acid, from potato starch, hydrates and plumps the skin and acts as a natural moisture barrier. It helps to keep skin soft and hydrated, while promoting the appearance of smoother, healthier skin.
Green coffee bean extract is derived from unroasted green coffee beans. Antioxidant-rich, green coffee bean extract helps to eliminate the body's toxins and promote skin cell regeneration. These two effects result in visibly firmer skin and help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.