Our Balancing Argan Conditioner nourishes your hair and scalp while maintaining healthy moisture and shine.
- Limited edition 24 oz. value size. Shop the matching Balancing Argan Shampoo here.
- Best for normal to oily hair.
- Sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed infuses strands with 65+ vitamins and minerals.
- Argan oil helps hair maintain healthy moisture and shine.
- Aloe increases hair’s softness and shine.
- Coconut and avocado oils moisturize hair and scalp.
- Safe for all hair types, including color-treated hair.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- Gluten Free and Paraben Free.
- Bottle is 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
Of the 25,000+ seaweed species, we chose organic, sustainably harvested, Maine bladderwrack seaweed for its powerful properties. You can find this amazing seaweed across our full product line. Some of its key benefits are:
- Nutrient rich with 65+ vitamins, minerals and amino acids to rejuvenate to skin and hair
- Detoxifying: Iodine levels in bladderwrack seaweed help the skin’s natural detoxification process to flush environmental toxins and heavy metals
- Anti-inflammatory: Fucoidan and phlorotannin, two bioactives in bladderwrack seaweed, have been shown in numerous studies to reduce redness and irritation in inflamed skin
- Moisturizing: An abundance of amino acids help to increase hydration and improve skin elasticity, which reduces the signs of aging
- Conditioning: Vitamins A, Beta-Carotene, B1, B12, C, E and K naturally condition and promote healthy hair
- Smoothing: Increases microcirculation to aid the body in shedding excess fluids to reduce the appearance of cellulite
Aloe is a succulent plant grown throughout the world. Aloe’s long green leaves contain aloe gel, which has been used for thousands of years to heal wounds and moisturize, soothe and soften skin. Today, aloe is used in many products, including cosmetics, skin lotions, moisturizers, burn gels and sunscreens. Aloe contains over 75 active constituents, including vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acids, natural sugars and agents which have anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
Our Argan Oil comes from Morocco, where it is extracted from the nuts of the indigenous argania spinosa tree, one of the rarest trees on Earth. Rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and squalene, Argan Oil is revered worldwide for its moisturizing, repairing and soothing properties.
Nutrient-rich jojoba oil, a shrub from the southwestern United States and northern Mexico, is highly valued in hair, body and skin products for its soothing, moisturizing and skin and hair-softening properties.
Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, coconut oil can soften and restore skin. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which protects hair and provides moisture to help revitalize dry, dull hair.
Synthesized from vegetable sources, Pro-Vitamin B5 is a natural addition to shampoo and conditioner formulas to strengthen hair and reduce split ends. Its properties include its ability to provide deep hydration, and to keep hair soft, smooth and healthy.
Our hydrolyzed barley protein is gluten free. Hydrolyzed barley protein adds body to fine or limp hair by infusing hair strands with essential proteins and moisture that lead to thicker, stronger, healthier hair.
Cold-pressed from the fruit and pulp of the olive tree, olive oil conditions and nourishes the skin. Olive oil is rich in amino acids (oleic and palmitic) and a vegetable source of squalene. Olive oil is a natural moisturizer and exfoliator, helping both scalp and skin to reduce flaking and stay naturally hydrated.
Vitamin E constitutes a family of 8 antioxidants, which include 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps protect cells against damage caused by free radicals.
Our essential oils are steamed or water-distilled from the leaves, stems, flowers, bark or roots to extract the essence or aroma of the plant. We use eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender, citrus and vanilla for their scent and added beneficial properties to relax and invigorate the senses.