Our lathering Purifying Gel Cleanser gently detoxifies and removes dirt, oil and impurities to leave skin feeling clean, refreshed and purified.
- Combines AlgaDermTM Complex, our proprietary, clinically-proven ingredient, with Marine Tri-Peptide to fight free radicals and support skin's natural collagen production for age-defying skin.
- Proven to remove dirt, make-up and other impurities.
- Gentle enough to use daily morning and night.
- For all skin types.
- 4 fl oz.
- Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Learn more about the science behind our Detox + Age-Defying Skin Care
A combination of three types of seaweed and Vitamin B3, AlgaDerm™ is a powerful antioxidant complex that naturally detoxifies, restores and protects the moisture barrier for more balanced, healthier-looking skin.
- Clinically proven to even the look of skin's tone and texture by reducing the appearance of dark spots, red skin undertones and pores.
- Promotes natural detoxification to reduce and calm environmental stressors found in normal, aging skin.
- 95% of participating consumers reported that the products improved skin's hydration, thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkles in just 8 weeks.
Marine Tri-Peptide is a three-chain amino acid sequence that replicates the three-chain amino acid sequences that are naturally occurring in our skin's own collagen protein structure.
- Supports the natural production of collagen in skin, which visibly improves the appearance of smoothness and firmness and decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bioidentical, pure tripeptide based on amino-acids abundantly found in certain seaweeds
Of the 25,000+ seaweed species, we chose organic, sustainably harvested, Maine bladderwrack seaweed for its powerful properties. You can find this amazing seaweed across our full product line. Some of its key benefits are:
- Nutrient rich with 65+ vitamins, minerals and amino acids to rejuvenate to skin and hair
- Detoxifying: Iodine levels in bladderwrack seaweed help the skin’s natural detoxification process to flush environmental toxins and heavy metals
- Anti-inflammatory: Fucoidan and phlorotannin, two bioactives in bladderwrack seaweed, have been shown in numerous studies to reduce redness and irritation in inflamed skin
- Moisturizing: An abundance of amino acids help to increase hydration and improve skin elasticity, which reduces the signs of aging
- Conditioning: Vitamins A, Beta-Carotene, B1, B12, C, E and K naturally condition and promote healthy hair
- Smoothing: Increases microcirculation to aid the body in shedding excess fluids to reduce the appearance of cellulite