Our Detox Cellulite Soap/Exfoliating Detox Body Soap deeply moisturizes, exfoliates, and purifies for smoother, firmer-looking skin.
- Best for those who want an exfoliating bar soap that detoxifies and improves the appearance of skin.
- Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals naturally detoxifies and promotes skin elasticity.
- Antioxidant-rich Arabica coffee gently exfoliates and improves the texture skin.
- Cinnamon activates skin cells and increases skin elasticity.
- Hawaiian kukui oil, coconut oil, olive oil and sunflower oil hydrate and nourish skin.
- Charcoal powder draws out and washes away dirt, toxins and impurities on the skin.
- Vegan and Leaping Bunny Verified.
- Gluten Free and Paraben Free.
- 3.75 oz. bar
- Packaging may vary
Of the 25,000+ seaweed species, we chose organic, sustainably harvested, Maine bladderwrack seaweed for its powerful properties. You can find this amazing seaweed across our full product line. Some of its key benefits are:
- Nutrient rich with 65+ vitamins, minerals and amino acids to rejuvenate to skin and hair
- Detoxifying: Iodine levels in bladderwrack seaweed help the skin’s natural detoxification process to flush environmental toxins and heavy metals
- Anti-inflammatory: Fucoidan and phlorotannin, two bioactives in bladderwrack seaweed, have been shown in numerous studies to reduce redness and irritation in inflamed skin
- Moisturizing: An abundance of amino acids help to increase hydration and improve skin elasticity, which reduces the signs of aging
- Conditioning: Vitamins A, Beta-Carotene, B1, B12, C, E and K naturally condition and promote healthy hair
- Smoothing: Increases microcirculation to aid the body in shedding excess fluids to reduce the appearance of cellulite
Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, coconut oil can soften and restore skin. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which protects hair and provides moisture to help revitalize dry, dull hair.
Cold-pressed from the fruit and pulp of the olive tree, olive oil conditions and nourishes the skin. Olive oil is rich in amino acids (oleic and palmitic) and a vegetable source of squalene. Olive oil is a natural moisturizer and exfoliator, helping both scalp and skin to reduce flaking and stay naturally hydrated.
Our pure Kukui Oil is rich in essential fatty acids (oleic and linoleic), and antioxidants in the form of Vitamins A, C, and E. Kukui oil is a potent natural moisturizer that helps to create a protective shield that locks in moisture and also soothe irritated skin. Brought to Hawaii by early Polynesian settlers, the kukui nut tree is so embedded in Hawaiian culture that it is the state tree of Hawaii.
Organic Arabica coffee, a potent antioxidant, gently exfoliates while increasing the microcirculation of blood in the skin, leading to improved skin tone and texture. Arabica coffee originates in the highlands of Ethiopia, where it thrives at elevation with cool temperatures.