Our Hydrating Seaweed Bath restores skin's balance, providing deep detoxification and hydration with the powerful nutrients of the ocean.
- Available in a 16.8 oz can with scoop or a 2 oz. packet for 1-2 uses
- Organic bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals that is sustainably harvested off the coast of Maine.
- Ingredients include Dead Sea salt, repairing argan oil and ultra-hydrating Hawaiian kukui oil.
Of the 25,000+ seaweed species, we chose organic, sustainably harvested, Maine bladderwrack seaweed for its powerful properties. You can find this amazing seaweed across our full product line. Some of its key benefits are:
- Nutrient rich with 65+ vitamins, minerals and amino acids to rejuvenate to skin and hair
- Detoxifying: Iodine levels in bladderwrack seaweed help the skin’s natural detoxification process to flush environmental toxins and heavy metals
- Anti-inflammatory: Fucoidan and phlorotannin, two bioactives in bladderwrack seaweed, have been shown in numerous studies to reduce redness and irritation in inflamed skin
- Moisturizing: An abundance of amino acids help to increase hydration and improve skin elasticity, which reduces the signs of aging
- Conditioning: Vitamins A, Beta-Carotene, B1, B12, C, E and K naturally condition and promote healthy hair
- Smoothing: Increases microcirculation to aid the body in shedding excess fluids to reduce the appearance of cellulite
Our Argan Oil comes from Morocco, where it is extracted from the nuts of the indigenous argania spinosa tree, one of the rarest trees on Earth. Argan Oil is revered worldwide for its moisturizing, repairing and soothing properties. Rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and squalene, our organic Argan Oil from Morocco is known worldwide for its moisturizing and soothing properties for skin and hair.
Our pure Kukui Oil is rich in essential fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and linoleic), and antioxidants in the form of Vitamins A, C, and E. Kukui oil is a potent natural moisturizer that helps to create a protective shield that locks in moisture and also soothe irritated skin. Brought to Hawaii by early Polynesian settlers, the kukui nut tree is so embedded in Hawaiian culture that it is the state tree of Hawaii.